Applications for the Irneri Full Scholarship Program are now invited. The scholarship is intended to students from EU Central Eastern European Countries who will be pursuing master degree in the field of Insurance and Risk Management at MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy). Applications are accepted by August 19, 2018.
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€ 22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for 12 months).
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of Insurance and Risk Management.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community;
- No minimum score required for either GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS or PTE. The GMAT code is PTX-VZ-37. The TOEFL code is 0100. There is no code for the PTE.
Candidates must the citizens of these countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Irneri Scholarships” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Irneri Scholarship.
August 19, 2018.