The Center for Cyber Safety and Education is currently accepting applications for the ISC² Women In Information Security Scholarship Program. To be eligible, students must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cyber security or information assurance. They citizens of all countries are welcome to apply. Expired 6 days ago, try next time!
Up to ten scholarships will be awarded. Each scholarship award will be between $1,000 – $6,000
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.”
- You may be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.”
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the link below to see the detail instruction.
April 15, 2019.