Applicants are now invited to apply the ISF Scholarship. The U.S Muslim students are welcome to apply. This year, maximum 45 awards available. Each of those award valued maximum $5000. To apply, the application package must be received no later than 21 March 2019.
ISF’s mission is to improve the understanding and acceptance of Islam by supporting students and increasing Muslim American representation in the professions that influence public policy and public opinion through academic scholarships, film grants and networking opportunities.
Each of the selected applicants will be granted award amounting from $2,000-$5000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, master and PhD in in an ISF supported major.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2017;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major (Visit the website for complete list )
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
- Undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or graduate/PhD
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Application can be made online. Please visit the link below to apply.
21 March 2019.