The Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship is now open to applicants from China, Hong Kong, Macau, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar or the Philippines. Students from other Asian countries may also be considered. This program will support them who wish to participate in a training or short course at an institution in Israel. Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship covers the fees for training program only. The fellowship is provided by Israel-Asia Center.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants of Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must be from one of the countries: China, Hong Kong, Macau, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar or the Philippines.
- Applicants from other Asian countries will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates applying for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must either be enrolled or are planning to enroll at one of the higher education institutions in Israel in the 2019-20 academic year.
- Students must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Applicants must be passionate about promoting Israel-Asia relations in their field of interest.
- They must be proactive with proven leadership skills.
- Candidates must be anxious to learn and apply themselves to new challenges.
Please go to the link below to see detail instruction of application procedure.