Entries for the ISSA Foundation Scholarship Program are now being invited. Those studying at college or university are welcome to apply. They must demonstrate strong leadership and academic performance. More than $150,000 will be given the winners. The application deadline is March 1 every year.
ISSA Foundation is offering scholarship to entering or continuing studies at a fully accredited four-year college or university. Scholarship awards will be made on the basis of merit, individual accomplishments, and evidence of leadership. Financial need and other special circumstances may also be considered.
Each year the ISSA Foundation provides more than 50 scholarships to students attending public and private colleges and universities. The annual scholarships awarded total more than $150,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates should be entering or continuing studies at a fully accredited four-year college or university in the fall to major in whatever they desire
- Scholarship is available to employees of ISSA member companies and their family members
- Qualified applicants sponsored by an ISSA-member company for any college of the student’s choice
- Qualified applicants for a specific university, the college prescreens the applicants
- Graduates of specific high schools, the high school prescreens the applicants.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
1 March annually.