ISSCE International Scholarship in School of Civil Engineering in Tianjin University is open every year. Non – Chinese students are invited to apply. They will be undertaking master program in School of Civil Engineering,Tianjin University. Full and partial scholarships will be given. Applications are accepted by 30 May every year.
The full scholarship provides:
- Tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree (RMB30,000/year)
- Part of living allowance for two years (RMB2,000/month)
The partial scholarship provides:
- Part of living allowance for two years (RMB1,200/month)
Level and Area of Studies
The fields of Master include: Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
Place of Study
At Tianjin University, China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The scholarship will be available to those applicants who:Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;Applicants must have graduated with a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 40;
- For the program with Chinese as the language of instruction, HSK certificate level 4 of no less than 180 scores will be required;
- For the program with English as the language of instruction, English proficiency certificate will be required(TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).
Non – Chinese students are welcome to apply.
Application instruction will be given annually at the link below.
30 May every year.