The International Women Forum IWF Fellows Program is now open. The award is available for students from around the world. They will participate in 20 days training for developing leadership and strategic management capabilities. The winning fellows will be granted a fully-funded award for entire duration of the award. The closing date of application is 1 June every year.
The Leadership Foundation seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically, and professionally diverse group of women who have established themselves in their spheres of interest. Within the context of reviewing “IWF Fellows Program Eligibility Requirements,” the Leadership Foundation looks for evidence of the following traits (principally as expressed on the recommendation forms by those recommending the candidate): Leadership, Authority, Professional potential, Writing ability (communication skills), Quality of oral expressions (communication skills), Motivation, Character, Commitment to goals, Professional integrity, Ability to work with others, Commitment to civic, community, and volunteer activities, Intellectual ability and Sense of humor.
Up to $30,000 USD will be given to the winners which are expected to cover all of the related expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program which is purposed for developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
Place of Study
At Harvard Business School and INSEAD Campuses in USA, France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Eligibility and Criteria
The Leadership Foundation IWF Fellows Program Selection Committee will choose Fellows using the following guidelines:
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments.
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, recommendations, and essays.
- Current and potential leadership, indicated by professional, volunteer, and other activities, as well as through recommendations.
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals.
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs of the Leadership Foundation Fellows Program during the fellowship year, as well as a commitment to the Legacy component of the program.
- Fellows are not recent college graduates or even recent graduates of advanced degree programs. The optimal Fellows candidate will have achieved considerable success in her field, yet would benefit from this program.
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
There is no nationality instruction.
Application should be made online through the online system at the link below.
1 June every year.