The IWF Fellows Program is now open. This Program is purposed for emerging women leaders. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They will spend 20 days for creative and multi-disciplinary training at Harvard Business School and INSEAD campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE). Expires in 173 days!
Program Tuition is US $27,500 per Fellow.
Level and Area of Studies
This is a creative and multi-disciplinary training.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in USA, France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the Fellows Program
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
International students are invited to apply.