The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) Program is now open. Students from Laos and Vietnam are now invited to apply. The scholarship will support students pursuing master degree at Japanese universities. The winners will receive a fully-funded scholarship.
Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program (JDS) is to support human resource development of the Japanese grant aid recipient countries. JDS program targets the highly capable young officials (mainly government) who are expected to engage in implementing social and economic development plans as a future leader. JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with well-rounded knowledge of Japan. JDS program offers 2-year Master’s course at Japanese Universities in English. JDS Fellows will get a special opportunity for directly learning the forefront knowledge in the technological environment as well as for building the wide human networks.
The Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS) Program will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- One round-trip air fare
- Arrival allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly scholarship
- Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
- Subsidiary allowance for shipping
- Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
- Overseas travel insurance
- Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation etc.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
At Japanese University, Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Age limit is between 22 and 39
- Hold a Bachelor Degree.
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- International TOEFL 500 or equivalent is required.
- Mentally and physically in good health
The scholarship is now open for students from Laos, Vietnam, Nepal, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Philippines, and Kyrgyz.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
Applications are now accepted.