The Reid School of Music of the University of Edinburgh is delighted to invite applications for the Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship Program. The scholarship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate taught Masters programme of study within the Reid School of Music commencing in the 2019-2020 academic year. Expired 54 days ago, try next time!
The award is worth £9,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in musical studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have received an offer to study by the scholarship deadline.
- Awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit, the Jean Kennoway Howells scholarship requires candidates to have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- The selection panel will also take into account financial circumstances to ensure that as far as possible financial need does not impede a university education.
- If wishing to commence a new programme of study in September 2019 you must ensure that you have fully completed and submitted your Masters programme application for admission using the University’s online system.
- Applicants must have submitted their fully completed Masters programme application in order to be considered for scholarship funding.
There is no nationality restriction.
1 March 2019.