Jelvix Company is accepting applications for the Jelvix Annual Scholarship Program “Go Digital”. High school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering are welcome to apply. All participants must write an essay discussing the given topic. Two winner will be selected to receive the award.
Jelvix offers an achievement-based Scholarship Program for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. Our team fosters creative and enthusiastic students who strive to make a difference in the world. Students can be recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as make a significant impact and contribution to their schools and communities.
The mission of Jelvix Scholarship Program is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
The winner will receive $1,000 or $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university (undergraduate) level in any discipline.
Place of study
Eligibility and Requirement
- be a student of the college, the university is currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution;
- plan to become a student of a private or public accredited educational institution this year;
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent);
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issue;;
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goal;
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog.
To become a participant of the program, write an original 2,500-3700 word essay in English. Your essay must be prompting the following topics:
- Top X SaaS Companies and Products to Inspire You
- Top X Machine Learning Project Ideas
- X Tech Trends Transforming the Auto Industry
- The Future of Supply Chain Automation
1 December 2020.