The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship is available every year for students who are Permanent legal resident of Massachusetts in the United States. This funding program covers tuition fees for eight semesters at Massachusetts public college or university and must be a graduate of a Massachusetts public high school.
The John and Abigail Adams Scholarship provides a tuition credit for up to eight semesters of undergraduate education at a Massachusetts state college or university. The scholarship covers tuition only; fees and room and board are not included. The scholarship must be used within six years of a student’s high school graduation.
The winner will receive benefit of tuition fees cost.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of study
At Massachusetts public college or university.
Eligibility and Requirement
- be a permanent legal resident of Massachusetts for at least one year prior to entering college as a freshman;
- United States Citizen or a non-citizen authorized by the federal government to live and work in the United States on a temporary or permanent basis;
- be a graduate of a Massachusetts public high school;
be accepted at a Massachusetts public college or university;
- complete the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- submit the Adams Scholarship award letter to the financial aid office; and
- enroll as a full-time student.
Please see detail information of application procedure at the link below.