3 Point Scholarship Program is now open. This scholarship is available for prospective college students New York/Tri-State & Tulsa area. Each of the winning students will receive benefit of $2,000. To apply, the completed application form and other required documents must be received by May 1, each year.
The John Starks Foundation is pleased to announce its annual “ 3 Point Scholarship Program ”. The scholarship is designed to assist New York/Tri-State & Tulsa area high school students in their pursuit of a college degree. The scholarship is intended for those who demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to community service.
$2,000 grants will be offered to the winning candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The 3 Point Scholarship Program is open to those satisfying the criteria as follow:
- Graduating high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time at a two-year or four-year accredited institution during the upcoming academic year.
- Students who remain in good standing academically during their freshman year will be given consideration to reapply for additional financial assistance through the program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale (or the equivalent)
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below. The completed application form must submitted along with the materials as follow:
- Financial Need – attach copies of head of household’s most recent tax returns.
- Commitment to community service – attach a detailed list your activities.
- An official high school transcript (originals only) – in a sealed envelope.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation – school official, current or former employer, and community leader will be accepted.
1 May on annual basis.