Applications for the John von Neumann Fellowship are now being accepted. Eligible candidates should have at least three-year postdoctoral experience in computational – related areas. The winning fellows will receive a range of benefits including competitive salary, allowance and travel cost. Expired 51 days ago, try next time!
Sandia National Laboratory is offering John von Neumann Postdoctoral Fellowship in Computational Science. The fellowship is open to Ph.D. students in applied/computational mathematics or a related computational science and engineering field.
Successful applicants may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
– Competitive salary.
– Moving expenses.
– Professional travel allowance.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-doctoral research in computational field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to qualify for the John von Neumann Fellowship, scholars are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- A Ph.D. (or the ability to complete all Ph.D. requirements before beginning the fellowship) in applied/computational mathematics or a related computational science and engineering discipline.
- Technical leadership potential.
- A demonstrated ability for independent research and self-motivation.
- The ability to contribute to an impact ongoing Sandia projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Less than three years of postdoctoral experience.
The U.S. students may apply this scholarship.
Application packet must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Cover letter.
- Research statement.
- Request three letters of recommendation will be sent on the given email address: dridzal-at-sandia.gov.