The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is calling applications for the Juan Rodes PhD Studentship Program. This call in intended to both European and non-European students who wish to pursue PhD degree in the area of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology. Expires in 16 days!
Base funding of 40,000 EUR per year paid directly to the Hosting Institution, providing support for basic salary. Additional allowance includes; Mobility allowance, 500 EUR per month and Family allowance, 500 EUR per month.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program inthe area of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Europe.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Applicant must not hold a permanent position;
- Applicants must hold a M.Sc. or M.D. or equivalent degree of eligibility to access a PhD studentship or be expected to receive this within the next 6 months.
- The Hosting Institution must be in Europe;
- The Hosting Institution must be different from the Home Institution and located in a different European country;
- Once the PhD fellowship is awarded, the hosting institution must offer a structured PhD training programme;
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home institution will be considered each year;
- The research supervisor(s) in the hosting institution must be EASL member(s) but must not be member(s) of the EASL Governing Board.
- No restriction on the applicant’s nationality;
- Age limit for applicants is 35 years.
There is no nationality restriction.
30 November 2018.