The European Association for the Study of the Liver is glad to invite applications for the Juan Rodes PhD Studentship. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Students will be studying the basic, translational or clinical Hepatology.
Base funding of 40,000 EUR per year paid directly to the Hosting Institution, providing support for basic salary. Therefore, the salary contribution may also cover part of the research expenses, depending on the salary determined by the Host Institution, and detailed in the fellowship application.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in the field of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology.
Place of Study
Any institution in Europe.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must hold a M.Sc. or M.D. or equivalent degree of eligibility to access a PhD studentship or be expected to receive this within the next 6 months.
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Applicant must not hold a permanent position;The Hosting Institution must be in Europe;
- The Hosting Institution must be different from the Home Institution and preferably located in a different European country;
- Once the PhD fellowship is awarded, the hosting institution must offer a structured PhD training programme;
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home institution will be considered each year;
- The research supervisor(s) in the hosting institution must be EASL member(s) but must not be member(s) of the EASL Governing Board.
- Age limit for applicants is 35 years.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
No restriction on the applicant’s nationality.
Please visit the link below for the detail.