The European Association for the Study of the Liver is glad to invite applications for the Juan Rodes PhD Studentship. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Students will be studying the basic, translational or clinical Hepatology. Expired 12 days ago, try next time!
The studentship will cover the followings: Mobility allowance, 500 EUR per month and Family allowance, 500 EUR per month.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in the field of basic, translational or clinical Hepatology.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must hold a M.Sc. or M.D. or equivalent degree of eligibility to access a PhD studentship or be expected to receive this within the next 6 months.
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Applicant must not hold a permanent position;The Hosting Institution must be in Europe;
- The Hosting Institution must be different from the Home Institution and preferably located in a different European country;
- Once the PhD fellowship is awarded, the hosting institution must offer a structured PhD training programme;
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home institution will be considered each year;
- The research supervisor(s) in the hosting institution must be EASL member(s) but must not be member(s) of the EASL Governing Board.
- Age limit for applicants is 35 years.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
No restriction on the applicant’s nationality.
Please visit the link below for the detail.