The Karlstad University is glad to announce the Karlstad University Global Scholarship. The scholarship is targeted to students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are pursuing master degree at the university. The scholarship will cover up to 100% of tuition fees. Expired 136 days ago, try next time!
The Karlstad University Global Scholarship programme is aiming at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies. This scholarship is offered by the Swedish Institute.
Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The value of the scholarship is stated in the notification of scholarship for each scholarship holder. The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fees of the programme for which you are awarded a scholarship. Please note that the Karlstad University Global Scholarships do not cover living costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field offered by the university.
Place of Study
At Karlstad University in Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The selection process for scholarships is undertaken after the programme selection process. Priority will be given to students with high academic performance and who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Karlstad University.
- The scholarship is only awarded for programmes starting in a fall semester. An offer of a scholarship is only valid for the year and the programme stipulated in the scholarship notification. If the student is granted deferment until the next academic year, the offer of a scholarship is not valid. If a student who has been awarded a scholarship changes programmes, the student will risk losing the scholarship as scholarships are programme-specific.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if any of the following is true:
- You have already lived in Sweden for two years or more when the scholarship period is due to begin.
- You have a Swedish permanent residence permit or a work permit.
- You hold a scholarship for studies from Swedish Institute or from a Swedish university/university college.
- You already hold a master’s degree from a Swedish university/university college.
only students from the countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) except the countries mentioned above.
A printed and signed scholarship application form, together with supporting documents should be sent to Karlstad University, Helena Pallin, Student and Executive Services Office, 651 88 Karlstad, Sweden. The application needs to be received 1 February 2019 at the latest. Late applications will not be considered. You must apply for studies at Karlstad University before applying for scholarship..
1 February 2019.