Keith Williams Law Group Scholarship Program is now open. Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in any college or university, including graduate/professional schools. Prospective students are eligible to apply. All applicants are required to write an essay on the given topic. Entries are accepted twice a year; Fall and Spring semester.
The Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship seeks to help students who have fought through adversity in their lives in order to better themselves through education. Understanding that, for many possible reasons, not everyone has been a straight A student with perfect test scores, we seek to help those who have had difficulty in school and fought through it—whether it be the result of a difficult home life, socio-economic disadvantages, learning disabilities, ethnic/racial/gender or other biases, just plain stubborn orneriness and misbehavior early in life, or any other reason.
Each winner will receive $1,500 to use toward pursuit of their higher education.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- High School seniors who have been accepted to a college or university.
- Currently enrolled students in any college or university, including graduate/professional schools.
- No minimum GPA required to qualify.
- Applicants must have overcome adversity in their lives and difficulty in school.
- One entry per person, per semester.
There is no citizenship requirement.