The University of Kent is delighted to offer a number of school of European culture and languages university research scholarships/Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships. Students from all nationals are welcome to apply. The winning students will be granted a fully-funded scholarship. Expired 260 days ago, try next time!
The scholarships cover full home/EU fees plus a maintenance grant and a salary which will total an amount equivalent to that offered by the Research Councils for 2018.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in Classical and Archaeological Studies, Comparative Literature, English Language and Linguistics, Modern Languages (French, German, Hispanic Studies, Italian), Philosophy and Religious Studies.
Place of Study
At University of Kent, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
- New doctoral students studying in the fields listed above.
- The University Research Scholarship competition is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students.
- Candidates must:-Hold a good honours degree (First or 2.1) or a Master’s degree at Merit or Distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Hold an offer of a place on a full-time doctoral research degree in the School of European Culture and Languages for the academic year commencing September 2018.
- Have a high-quality research proposal.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, suited to undergraduate teaching.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please learn the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
1 March 2019.