Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) and Kia Motors America, Inc. are excited to invite applications for the Kia Motors Scholarship Program. The scholarship is intended to Full-time Sophomore, Junior or graduate student attending a four-year HACU-Member Institution within the United States or Puerto Rico. The winning applicants will be awarded $3,400.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Full-time Sophomore, Junior or graduate student
- Must be attending a four-year HACU-Member Institution within the United States or Puerto Rico
- Open to ALL majors
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0 GPA or higher
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident
- First generation college students strongly encouraged to apply
Please go to the website and application link below to see the detail instruction of application procedure.