The intent of the Foundation is to help develop individuals and communities around the world through travel and education. We want young people to have the opportunity to discover and experience global diversity, minimize any form of prejudice and maximize interest and involvement in global society. This we do through our KILROY Foundation Grant scheme.
The Foundation will award 5 “Spring” grants in the first half of each year and 5 “Fall” grants in the second half of each year – each at €1500.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be able to prove citizenship in one of the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden or Poland
- You must be between 18 and 35 years of age at the date of travel abroad
- Be prepared to provide documentation of your nationality, occupational status and affiliation with volunteer or educational program you are or intend to visit abroad
- You have not received a KILROY Foundation Grant before
- The activity which you will use the grant towards has to start before the end of the application year.
- Applications received after your experience abroad will not be accepted
- Employees of the KILROY Group are not eligible to apply
Only the citizens of the following countries may apply these KILROY Foundation Grants; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden or Poland.
Please apply these KILROY Foundation Grants through the link below.
You may anticipate the deadline in July (Spring Grants) and December (Fall Grants) each year.