The International Development of Kingston University awards international scholarships worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants. Those international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
Eligibility and Requirements
You can apply for this Kingston University International Scholarship Program if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- you have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September 2019)
- you are not currently enroled on a Kingston University course.
To apply, students are required to submit the following documents:
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 31 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)