Kinship Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the Kinship Conservation Fellows Program. All candidates are required to hold minimum bachelor qualification and have at least 5 years of work experience. The winning fellows will receive benefit of stipend. Expired 134 days ago, try next time!
Kinship Foundation is now accepting applications for its Fellows Program, it will be held on the campus of Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington. Conservation leaders with at least five years of experience are eligible for the program. The program’s ultimate aim is to see large-scale conservation outcomes related to increased health of environmental systems and reduced environmental threats.
The fellows program will award a $6,000 stipend.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in environmental fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Possess a minimum of a four-year U.S. college degree (or its overseas equivalent).
- Have a minimum of five years relevant work experience, after your degree.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Be a conservation practitioner (rather than an academic or researcher).
- Conservation leaders with at least five years of experience, who are deeply committed to conservation, involved with the implementation of market-based approaches to solve environmental problems, and ready to be part of an expanding community of global leaders.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Summarize your leadership experience. (150 words)
- Why you want to attend the Kinship Fellows program and what you see yourself doing in five years. (250 words)
- Your experience working with market-based tools. (250 words)
- A project description of an environmental issue related to your work and your plan to develop a solution using market-based approaches. (500 words)
- Your resume should reflect at least five years of experience working in an environmental field, Five years cannot include time spent pursuing a degree.
- A high-quality digital image of yourself (headshot).
– Letters of Recommendation:
- Provide two letters of recommendation: One from your current employer and one from a colleague.
8 January 2019.