The KIPP Houston Graduate Teaching Fellowship is now open. Eligible fellows are expected to hold master degree in math, science, social studies and English language arts. The winning applicants will receive a competitive salary plus other interesting benefits. There are various deadline for this scholarship.
KIPP Houston Organization is presenting KIPP Houston Graduate Teaching Fellowship. Fellows who have a Master’s degree (in any of the given field secondary math, science, social studies and English language arts), are considered for fellowship. Selected candidates will receive a full-time, paid job with an exciting salary.
About the Sponsor (s)
KIPP, the Knowledge Is Power Program, is on a mission to develop in undeserved students the academic skills, intellectual habits, and qualities of character necessary to succeed at all levels.
Each of the selected applicants may expect to receive the benefit as follow:
- Texas teaching certificate (certification in Texas typically costs upwards of $4,000, but is wrapped into the cost of the program with the Fellowship)
- A full-time, paid job both years, with an opportunity to learn how to teach within KIPP
- Extensive training to enter the classroom more prepared to be a highly effective teacher
- Lead teaching job in the second year of the program
- Enrollment in KIPP Houston’s benefits, including full medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to many other perks including access to childcare
- Fellows receive a salary and full benefits both years, in addition to tuition contributions. The total value of the program is more than $101,900. Fellows are placed in all KIPP Houston schools in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in math, science, social studies and English language arts.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Hold a four-year degree from an accredited university with a minimum 2.75 GPA by June
- Meet the credit hour requirements (certification-seeking candidates only)
The U.S students may apply this fellowship.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.