The University of Murdoch is pleased to invite applications for the Kulbardi Postgraduate Research Degree Scholarship Program. This call is intended to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking a Masters or PhD research degree at Murdoch University.
The winner will receive benefit of $27,082 per annum.
Level and Area of Studies
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Research Masters with Training (RMT)
- Master of Laws by Research (LLM)
- Masters of Education by Research (Med)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (you may be required to provide documentation to support during the interview process)
- not in receipt of another award, scholarship or salary considered to be equivalent to or to duplicate the purpose and benefits of the scholarship. An equivalent award is defined as an amount of money which is greater than 75% of the basic stipend rate.
- enrolled, or intending to enrol in one of the courses abobe.
Only Australian citizens may apply.