Kuwait Excellence Scholarship Program. The scholarship is sponsored by Sciences Po. To be eligible, students must be the citizens of Arab countries who will be pursuing master degree in France. Entries are accepted until 3 December 2017.
Each recipient is awarded up to 10 000 Euros per year (ie. 20 000 Euros for two years of study).
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in social sciences and the humanities with the special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be first-time degree-seeking students in France.
- Submitted a full application to Sciences Po for the 2018 intake (including all supporting documents and references) via the Sciences Po Admissions Portal,
- Applied to any of the 7 graduate schools of Sciences Po, in any of the two-year Master programmes.
- Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible. Students applying to a one-year Master program are not eligible.
Only the citizens of Arab countries may apply this scholarship.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English of 1000 words addressed to the members of the joint selection committee (indicating which Master program at Sciences Po you are applying for)
- Copy of passport
- Completed and signed release form (see page 3)
- A joint selection committee will review all eligible scholarship applications.
3 December 2017.