The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is delighted to invite applications for the Crg – “La Caixa” / Severo Ochoa International Phd Fellowship. This call is intended to students from all nations. Fellows will be undertaking PhD degree in biomedicine at the CRG. Through this fellowship, students will obtain a range of benefits. Expired 38 days ago, try next time!
The CRG is recruiting within the CRG International PhD Fellowship Programme “la Caixa”-Severo Ochoa, highly talented and motivated students with outstanding qualifications to carry out a PhD in biomedicine at the CRG. Candidates those who have obtained University Degree and a Masters Degree in biomedical sciences are eligible to apply. Winners will get competitive salary and advanced research training.
Each of the winning fellows may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
- International scientific environment. CRG is located in Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB), a cluster for biomedical research in southern Europe, which includes several other biomedical research institutions and more than 1000 researchers.
- Advanced research training (training-through research, specific scientific and technology courses and a variety of CRG seminars and CRG/PRBB conferences with international invited speakers).
- Career development activities (Courses-at-CRG, INTERVALS Programme offered to PRBB residents).
- Cutting- edge advanced core facilities.
- Other initiatives and activities organized by the PRBB and CRG.
- Student community activities (Annual Retreat & Annual Symposium).
- Internationally competitive salary.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral degree in Biomedical studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates must have obtained a University Degree and a Masters Degree in biomedical sciences within the European Higher Education System (minimum 300 ECTS) or an equivalent university degree that allows starting a PhD thesis in the candidate’s home country by September 2017.
- Candidates who expect to be awarded with such degree by September 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record, previous research experience and a strong commitment for scientific research.
- Candidates must have a high working knowledge of English.
- Candidates applying for the 2 top ranked positions funded by “la Caixa” may not have worked at the CRG for more than 6 months before the deadline.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
13 January 2019.