The Lady Barbara Judge Scholarship Program is now open. This program is only open to ordinarily resident in or a citizen of South Africa. They must be female students pursuing one of the eligible MSc program at SOAS. Expired 20 days ago, try next time!
This scholarship has been donated by Lady Barbara Thomas Judge and will be awarded to an exceptional candidate who will be an ambassador for the programme during and upon completion of the course of study. The Lady Barbara Judge Scholarship will be awarded to one South African Black Women who has received and accepted an offer of admission to one of the following eligible Masters Programmes at SOAS.
The total value of the scholarship is £5,000, which will be used towards tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
MSc Climate Change and Development (Distance Learning Programme) and MSc Sustainable Development (Distance Learning Programme)
Place of Study
Distance learning programme.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be ordinarily resident in or a citizen of South Africa
- Must identify as a Black female
- Applicants must be starting in April 2019
- Applicants must hold an offer to pursue one of the eligible degree programme at SOAS by the scholarships deadline
- Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible. If your offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible
- A student who withdraws, cancels, is suspended, or dismissed from the University will lose their scholarship eligibility
- The student must complete their programme of study within the five-year registration period
Only the citizens of South Africa may apply.
31 January 2019.