Application for the Lake Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship are currently being accepted. Those who are pursuing doctoral program in U.S. are welcome to apply. They must be in the final year of dissertation writing. The winner will receive benefit of $25,000 in total. Expired 125 days ago, try next time!
Lake Institute on Faith & Giving at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy is pleased to offer a one year “Lake Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship”. The program is open to a graduate student, whose research engages, intersects issues within religion, philanthropy or faith, and giving. The fellowship is intended to support the final year of dissertation writing.
The winners will get a one-year doctoral dissertation fellowship of $25,000 for the academic year 2018-2019.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a candidate for a Ph.D. degree at a graduate school in the United States
- Not have received a similar grant or fellowship for the writing of the dissertation
- Not accept other awards that provide similar benefits in the same academic year
There is no nationality restriction.
All of the materials below must be submitted online before the deadline:
- Executive summary
- Copy of the approved dissertation proposal
- A selected bibliography
- A timetable
- Three letters of recommendation
January 15, 2019.