The Las Vegas Business Academy (LVBA), a non-profit organization, is pleased to offer the Las Vegas Business Academy (LVBA) Scholarship Program. This program is only open to students enrolled or plan to enroll in a graduate degree program at UNLV. The quality of the student’s proposal, the adviser’s recommendation letter and the pool of applicants will weigh most heavily in awarding scholarships. Applications are accepted every year.
The LVBA provides select graduate students with financial support, professional development and enrichment, and unparalleled externship opportunities with top industry executives so that they are poised to become the next generation of Las Vegas leaders.
The winning applicants will receive benefits as follow:
- Financial scholarship funding comes from the Las Vegas Business Academy.
- Funding is subject to change each semester depending on recipients’ academic abilities and commitment to the required criteria.
- Recipients may receive a scholarship which covers tuition, fees, and books.
- The Las Vegas Business Academy recruits only outstanding students that fulfill the required criteria. Recipients will be selected by the Academy’s scholarship committee and endorsed by the Academy’s panel of academic and business advisors.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in business related fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
All other factors being equal; the quality of the student’s proposal, the adviser’s recommendation letter and the pool of applicants will weigh most heavily in awarding scholarships. Additional factors that will enter into the decision-making process include:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Enrolled or plan to enroll in a graduate degree program at UNLV.
- Have a minimum college or post-secondary degree grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.