The University of Bond is calling applications for the Latin America Scholarship Program. This call is intended to Latin American students who will be undertaking postgraduate program at the university. This scholarship provides part fees to students on the basis of academic excellence.
The Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in the fields of Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence a postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of a Latin American country and be currently residing in Latin America.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Latin America Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced postgraduate studies at Bond University.
The citizen of a Latin American country and be currently residing in Latin America are invited to apply.