The University of Utrecht is pleased to invite applications for the Law Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarship Program. Students from all nationals other than Netherlands are welcome to apply. 15 winners will be selected to receive the award. Expired 167 days ago, try next time!
The Utrecht University has created a scholarship programme to enable talented international students to undertake a master degree programme in the Netherlands. Approximately 15 scholarships are awarded per year.
With the scholarship students will be able to cover the costs of the tuition fee and part of the living expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field available at the Graduate School of Law, Economics, and Governance.
Place of Study
In the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be awarded this scholarship student should:
- Have a non-Dutch nationality;
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;
- Have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes mentioned above;
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa if applicable;
- Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship.
Overseas citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please find detail guideline of application procedure at the link below.
February 1, 2019.