Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. is offering the Law School Diversity Scholarship Program for the citizens of the United States attending any US accredited law school within the United States. This award is especially given to student who a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, or demonstrate a commitment to issues of diversity within their community. The winners will be awarded $2,000. The deadline is 1 October 2020.
The Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2020 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship.
The scholarship was created in 2013 as part of the law firm’s commitment to helping law students who are in need of financial assistance achieve their academic and professional dreams.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student must be a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, or demonstrate a commitment to issues of diversity within their community.
The winner will be awarded $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law field.
Place of study
At any accredited law school in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2020 Medical School Diversity Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before the deadline:
- A completed scholarship application form.
- A one-page typed essay describing how you have utilized your time promoting ethnic diversity within your community. Alternatively, you may write about how you will use your law degree to promote ethnic diversity in the future.
- A certified, official copy of law school transcript.
1 October 2020.