Applications for the Liaison Data-Inspired Future Scholarship Program are currently invited. The citizens of the United States and Canada are welcome to apply. All applicants must be interested in pursuing careers in data. The scholarship is available bi-annually. Expired 113 days ago, try next time!
One student will be selected each semester to receive a $5,000 scholarship. The scholarship winner will receive the funds directly from Liaison. However, these funds must be used to pay for tuition at a qualifying college, university or technical school for continuing education.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate level in data-related subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a high school senior or college student
- Applicant must submit a video entry (see video guidelines below)
- Applicant must submit a resume
- Applicant must specify the college he or she plans to attend as well as intended major/minor
- Scholarship recipient has no obligation to Liaison Technologies
- No submission of credit card or Social Security Number information is required to apply
- The scholarship winner will receive the funds directly from Liaison. However, these funds must be used to pay for tuition at a qualifying college, university or technical school for continuing education.
- To qualify, the school must be located within the United States of America or Canada. Exceptions can be made for international programs. However, this information must be disclosed at the time of the scholarship application.
- This scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
Only the citizens of the United States are welcome to apply.