The University of New South Wales is calling applications for the Lily and Dr Ben K.C. Chng Scholarship Program. The citizens of Singapore are welcome to apply. This scholarship will be given to those pursuing undergraduate degree at the university. Expired 153 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore.
- Have applied for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW.
- Hold a diploma or have studied the equivalent courses for at least two years, from one of the following institutions: Nan Yang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
- Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
The citizens of Singapore are welcome to apply.