Applications for the Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship – Lily Pabilona Scholarship are being invited. This call is intended to the U.S. high school or college students who are least 50% Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity. The winners will be chosen to receive up to $5,000. The closing date of application is 31 May 2020.
The Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship recognizes Asian American high school, graduate and post-graduate students pursuing a career in entrepreneurship. This scholarship, started in 2016 and generously funded by entrepreneurs Grace and Ranier Pabilona, will provide $1,000 to $5,000 awards for U.S. students attending accredited American universities. Read more about the Pabilonas and the story behind this scholarship.
The winners will receive up to $5,000 awards to be applied toward school tuition and fees.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field connecting to Entrepreneurship.
Place of Study
At any high school or college / university in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be of at least 50% Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity
- Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S
- Must be either a high school senior or a college student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. vocational, junior college, or four-year college/university and must be a full-time, degree seeking student by the upcoming academic calendar year and pursuing a major or concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted)
- Family members of Board members are ineligible
Only the U.S. legal residents are invited to apply this Lily Pabilona Scholarship.
The application form can be obtained from the link below.
31 May 2020.