The Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship is available for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents who are pursuing bachelor program in in Business, Accountancy and Economics at Singapore Management University.
The Lim Hoon Foundation Scholarship is established in 2009 through the generous support of Lim Hoon Foundation. The scholarship has been providing financial support to outstanding full-time undergraduate students from the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, the School of Accountancy, and the School of Economics at the Singapore Management University in achieving higher excellence in their studies. The objective of this scholarship is to support undergraduates with demonstrated financial needs, to achieve academic excellence and to accord appropriate recognition to the recipients of the scholarship for their accomplishments.
The scholarship winners will be granted SGD 10,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Bachelor program in Business, Accountancy and Economics.
Place of study
At Singapore Management University in Singapore.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Full-time SMU undergraduates enrolled in the Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Accountancy or School of Economics
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Good academic achievements
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Special consideration for those with demonstrated financial needs
Please go to the link below to see further instruction of application procedure.