New York University Wagner is accepting applications for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship Program. To be eligible, candidates must be already admitted to full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs at the NYU Wagner. The deadline 1 December annually.
The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship provides a full tuition scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Playful imagination and enthusiasm for new ways of approaching old problems
- Thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- Interest in people, their stories, and their experiences
- Steadfast dedication and emotional maturity
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Love of culture and the arts.
There is no nationality restriction.