The Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) is delighted to invite applications for the Loeb Fellowship. This call is intended to those who have 5-10 years experiences in relevant field. The winning fellows will receive a range of benefits including a stipend and a residence in Cambridge. Expired 47 days ago, try next time!
Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) is offering Loeb Fellowship. If you are an architect, landscape architect, urban planner, journalist, public artist and affordable housing developer, you can apply for the given fellowship. Aim of the fellowship is to evoke leadership skills in all fellows. Loeb fellowship helps applicants to become better at their craft, to strengthen their leadership skills and expand their networks and to change the world with their unique perspectives.
Each of the successful applicants will receive benefit as follow:
- Unparalleled access to resources at Harvard and MIT
- A comfortable stipend and a residence in Cambridge.
- 9 classmates with diverse professional interests, career trajectories and practitioner skills from all over the U.S. and the world.
- Time to reflect, consolidate experience, explore new interests and chart the next phase of your career.
- A worldwide network of colleagues and collaborators.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field that potentially influence designing and shaping the built and natural environment and are having an impact on social conditions around the world.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates who are influential in designing and shaping the built and natural environment and are having an impact on social conditions around the world.
- Architects, landscape architects, urban planners, journalists, public artists and affordable housing developers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have 5-10 years of experience in the field.
- Professionals who have leadership ability and who show the potential to take their capacities to much higher levels.
The U.S nationals may apply this scholarship.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
January 4, 2019.