The Louer.com’s Student Scholarship is exclusively open to the Canadian citizens who are resident of Québec. They must be enrolled at any post secondary institution in Québec, Canada. Minimum 30 years of age is also required. The annual deadline is January 21st.
Louer.com understands how difficult it can be to complete your studies while working to pay your tuition. With all the time and effort that students put into classes, school work and exams, it can be hard to find the means – and time to pay for not only books and tuition, but also for other necessities, such as rent, groceries and electric bills. Louer.ca would like to recognize all the hard work and devotion put in by these students by awarding a scholarship worth 1000$ each year to a student.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Post secondary education level in any field.
Place of study
At CEGEP, University or Trade School located in province of Québec.
Eligibility and Requirement
To be considered for the Louer.com Student Assistance Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen and resident of Québec
- Have a maximum of 30 years of age
- Enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full-time student in the academic year at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Not have already received a Louer.com Student
- Must certify that all information provided on your application form is accurate
Please find further instruction of application procedure at the link below.
21 January each year.