Each year, La Unidad Latina Foundation – LULF offers LULF Scholarship. This scholarship open to the U.S students who are currently undertaking undergraduate and graduate program. This LULF Scholarship offers award ranging from $500 to $1000. To apply, the eligible candidates may begin to submit application package on 15 October on annual basis
Selected applicants may expect to receive maximum $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This LULF Scholarship award support the programs: Bachelor degrees and Jurist Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
The candidates are expected to meet all of the requirements set below:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Currently enrolled in an eligible degree at an accredited four-year college.
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate
- applicants, and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants.
- Must reside in the United States.
U.S students are welcome to apply.
To apply this scholarship, please ensure to provide the following documents:
- Official university-issued academic transcript
- Completed online application form.
- Letter of recommendation from university administrator/faculty or community leader demonstrating student leadership and commitment to civic service. (200-350 words)
Please anticipate the deadline in October 15 each year.