Applications for the Luther and Mary Ida Vandross Scholarship Program are accepted. Eligible candidates must be residents of the Northeastern region of the U.S. Students will be selected based on financial need. Preference given to applicants who are residents of the Northeastern region of the U.S.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year Historically Black College or University (HBCU) in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study leading to an undergraduate degree
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Preference given to applicants who are residents of the Northeastern region of the U.S.
All applicants are required to provide the materials as follow:
- Financial aid award letter or recent school bill
- Copy of FAFSA report
- Student Resume
- One Recommendation Letter