The Brenthurst Foundation is pleased to invite applications for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program. The Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme, named in honour of former South African President Nelson Mandela and his wife, Graça Machel. The Fellowship runs full-time for a minimum of six months. Either citizens of South Africa or overseas are welcome to apply. Expired 144 days ago, try next time!
An all-inclusive monthly stipend and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Under 30 years of age
- Undergraduate or Masters degree with track record of academic excellence
- Excellent English communication skills required, with copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- Enthusiastic and reliable self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- A passion for Africa and keen interest in strengthening Africa’s economic performance
- Familiarity with the work of The Brenthurst Foundation
There is no citizenship restriction.