The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship is now open. Entries will be acccepted until June 30 and January 31 every year. Only female students are invited to apply. They must be Indian citizen. The value of the award is not exceed AUD$11,000.
About the Sponsor (s)
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
The amount is varied up to AUD$11,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate programme in any field. Priority will be given to the following areas; Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Place of Study
At Macquarie University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a female Indian citizen.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde Campus or CIty Campus by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or 60% in their undergraduate degree.
- Have applied for a postgraduate program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Only Indian students are invited to apply.
Applicants must complete an online course application form . Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
June 30 and January 31.