Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S. is accepting applications for the Make Your Mark Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be attending an accredited high school or college or university in the United States. Entries must be submitted by 29 April 2020.
There’s no denying that what you do has an impact on other people. Hardwick & Pendergast, P.S., wants to pay it forward and help deserving students make their own impact. This year, we are offering two scholarships, one for Washington State students, and one for any college-bound student in the United States. Our two winners will each receive $500 for secondary educational expenses.
The winner will receive benefit of $500.
Level & Area of Studies
High school and College level in any field.
Place of study
At Any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Please apply this scholarship via the link below.
29 April 2020.