Manchester Met is delighted to invite applications for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Program. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They must be enrolled on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at Manchester Metropolitan University. Expired 53 days ago, try next time!
These scholarships will cover the value of £5,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2018/2019 scholarship
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship
International students are welcome to apply.