KoWi is delighted to invite applications for the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships – European Fellowship Programme. This call i targeted to experienced researchers from around the world who wish to undertake research in any field chosen freely by the fellows. Expires in 235 days!
About the Sponsor
The “EU Cooperation Office of the Scientific Organizations” (KoWi) is the joint service platform of the major German science organizations, which are united in the “Association for the Promotion of European and International Scientific Cooperation”. KoWi is funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) as a so-called “auxiliary research institution”. KoWi has offices in Bonn and Brussels.
- Fellowship for experienced researchers (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) for 12 – 24 months: living allowance, contribution to research and travel costs, management and overheads
- Optional: secondment to the non-academic sector (MS/AC) for maximum 6 months.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in EU member states.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants may not have lived or worked in the country of their future host institution for more than 12 months during the past 3 years
- Free choice of research topic (“bottom up”) by researcher and host institution with a view to the researcher’s career development: from basic research to market uptake and innovation services
- Employment at the host institution for the duration of the project.
There is no nationality restriction.
11 September 2019.