The Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund is available for any student in London who find difficulties during studies. This funding program is sponsored by International Students House. The winner may expect to receive a grant or a loan of up to £1,000. Applicatons are accepted anytime.
Up to £1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of study
At any higher institution in London, UK.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants of Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund, should be atending at an accredited Higher Education Institution in London.
- The Institutions that hold a membership with International Students House.
- Only those applicants who require financial assistance due to unexpected circumstance are taken into consideration.
- Funds can be availed by current students only.
- Evidence of applications to / awards from a university’s hardship fund would strengthen an application.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.