The MediaAC is sponsored by European Union. This scholarship is specially available for prospective students in Media Arts Cultures Master of Arts program. Applicants must be coming from European countries. The successful applicants will be granted fund that cover full participation costs. Expired 113 days ago, try next time!
The European Union granted MediaAC a significant number of scholarships available for incoming students to the Media Arts Cultures Master of Arts program. These scholarships are available to all prospective students, regardless of nationality, and will be highly competitive. Only applicants who have submitted all the required documents will be eligible for consideration.
Partner Countries travel allowances:
- 2.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4.000 km from the MediaAC coordinating university.
- 3.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the MediaAC coordinating university.
Level and Area of Studies
Media Arts Cultures Master of Arts program
Place of Study: Danube University Krems Austria
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s academic quality, judged primarily from the results of prior university studies.
- The applicant’s motivation and justification of the application in relation to prior studies, work experience (if applicable) and future career plans towards the aims of Media Arts Cultures, judged from the CV in combination with the letter of motivation, essay and and one example of work.
- The applicant’s skills related directly to Media Arts Cultures, judged from the results of prior studies and submitted documents.
- The applicant’s English language skills, judged from the certificate provided.
The following countries, including the Overseas Countries and Territories of EU Member State countries, can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Actions:
- Member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey. (currently the status of Switzerland is being decided)
Please click the application link below to apply this scholarship online. The application procedure info also can be found there.
1 January 2019.