This Scholarship is exclusive offered to students from U.S.A and Canada who will be undertaking MBA program at EADA. To be eligible, the applicants have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the programme. This scholarship provides maximum 25% of tuition fee discount for the winners. The application deadlines are April and July
Each year, EADA Business School offers waiver scholarship for students from U.S.A and Canada. This scholarship awards will be applied to the last payment of the programme. All scholarship recipients commit themselves to participating in the programme with a high level of dedication and excellence. The scholarships given by EADA commit participants to collaborating in a research project proposed by EADA. The project will be assigned by the school and carried out during the programme.
Each of the scholarship recipients will be awarded up to 25% of tuition fee discount.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration/MBA Program.
Place of Study
At EADA Business Scholarship, Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, you must have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the programme.
The U.S and Canadian students are welcome to apply.
All applicants are required to provide the document as follow:
- The scholarship application form.
- A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
- A copy of the formal enrolment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
- A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate.
- A letter of recommendation from your professional or academic background.
- A list of other activities that you are involved.
Incoming deadline is 15 April and 15 July every year.